Sometime you need to just relax. You might need some games that will sooth your mind. No excitement or tension like in the action or adventurous games, no need to work your brain for any strategy game. You can only sit back and relax and do your favorite things like shopping, make up and dating. Then Star Girl might be the best game for you. It is a role playing game where you will be an aspiring celebrity, be it singing, acting or modelling. Of course, like any other star you need an active social life, so hang out with your friends and go on dates with the hottest guys in town to find your perfect match. For that you will get money, and with that money you can buy make ups, clothes, accessories, gifts and lot more.
The game play is very simple. Upon starting the game for the first time, you will name your character and dress her with the few options you start with. You will have enough money to purchase a few additional clothes and accessories to put in your closet, but ultimately you need to take jobs to make more money. You progress through the game by levelling up and you do this by finishing certain tasks or jobs.
Key features of star girl game:
- There is Wide array of fashionable clothes and accessories. Clothes are a very important part of Star Girl; they are the only thing you can spend your money on. Even Different clothes come with different charm points. The more costly clothes you will wear you will near to be a star by defeating other girls of the town.
- Three main career options: you can be a singer, you can be an actress, or you will be a model. That’s pretty much all there is to the “becoming a star!” part. Well, now that you have a steady and reliable income only a few minutes in, it’s time to get to the meat of this game.
- You can also earn money by completing various jobs and challenges like “Finish Sound Demo Singer job” or “Change your clothes at home,” both of which are rewarded with $500. You can spend this money on appearances and boys.
- The game integrates with Facebook as well and you can easily take pictures from the app itself and share them on your Facebook page. You even get a virtual phone in which you can receive calls and texts from other people, including famous people. If you’re feeling a little crazy, you can even invite a guy to your pad.
You may like: Drilla — crafting game
The star gril app is not for everyone:
- The app is purely meant to be made for girls. And not for every girl even. Only those who loves make up and shopping. Star Girl is rated 12+, but the nature of the game play does not reflect that age.Different clothes come with different charm points which you’ll need for the most age inappropriate aspect of this game: clubbing. So if you’re a guy, you can probably just move on to the next post unless you’re looking for a recommendation for your girlfriend or wife.
- Relationships are easy, really; just walk up to someone you think is cute and start buying him gifts until he agrees to be your boyfriend. You even have the option to share this new development on Facebook, making it even harder to believe that this game got a 12+ rating.
- Clothing has two functions in this game: looking nice and attracting male avatars using charm points. Ultimately all you do in this game is get clothes to get boys and get boys to get clothes working towards ever more expensive clothes and boys. At worst, it teaches girls that beauty is the most important thing in your life, that the only reason to have a career is to make money for clothes and boys,
I could be alright with this game if you could choose to play a character of any body shape or size, if the game focused more on your education, your intelligence and career than on how to spend your money, and if the relationships in the game were kept age-appropriate and did not involve money changing hands. There is a right way to make games for girls and this isn’t it. If you’re a fan of Gossip Girl, you will love Star Girl.