CSR Racing 2 Game Review – All You Need To Know
It’s been four years NaturalMotionsGames ltd has released the CSR racing. From the name you already have the idea that it is a racing game. There have been plenty of imitators along the way, of varying quality and finesse, but now CSR Racing 2‘s here to reintroduce a little class to proceedings. The first thing you’ll notice is that it’s had a visual overhaul, as you’d expect after such a long absence. It’s now a spectacle truly fit for 2017, and it’s sometimes hard to believe that it’s running on a mobile device. But with everyone’s disbelief CSR Racing 2, now available on IOS and Android.
The general framework in CSR2 is more or less the same. A story gives you a reason to be drag racing through some very gorgeous scenery, making your way up the ranks through five increasingly more difficult groups of opposing racers. The game play is also very easy. If you have always wanted to own a super rare sports car, CSR Racing 2 is the closest you will get without having to spend a few hundred grand. In the beginning you will be given one car then through unlocking more levels you can unlock more beautiful and rare cars. You can go to the show room and can choose from almost fifty new cars. You can also have some cars on winning specific levels.
Key Features of CSR Racing Game:
- The key part of the game is its appeal. The visual effects are stunningly beautiful. All the cars areso shiny, all permanently shimmering with a fresh-out-the-car-wash sheen and nary a speck of dust in sight. The environments are much more detailed, not that you’ll be looking away from your car long enough to notice. Weather effects have been added, with heightened chance of wheel spin on rain-slicked streets. The developer designed the game with 3D next generation graphics.
- Now comes the cars. The game has the rarest collection of cars. You can build your own huge warehouse. It will be a dream come true moment for you. You will have the cars including Ferrari, McLaren, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Pagani, Is not it a very lusty offer? No other racing game can offer you such officially licensed car. In it Car upgrades will only the start. You can now get under the hood to tune gear ratios, tire pressure, nitrous boost settings and much more.
- There is a new way to progress inCSR Racing 2, and that’s together in a racing Crew. Competing in events as a member of a Crew earns special rewards and bonuses that the lone driver could never hope to achieve, like greater reputation gains or extra winnings per race.
- There are also online multiplayer drag races in real time. It gives you opportunity to race with your friends and foes. And give you the opportunity to show your skill in driving. Win more races to win more prizes and unlock more cars. You can also Compete in fresh and exciting online events and increase your rank on the PVP leader boards.
- Not only multiplayer you can also play it in single player Crew Battles across stunning race environments and dominate the city.
- You always have to keep your eye on the events to earn extra cash for upgrades and win rare parts for your rides.
Some minor changes:
- The overall structure of the original game is unchanged, for the most part. It is slightly better here.
- In the previous version there was connection problem, and in the updated version the problem went bigger. Even when there is full network connection it says error network. In between your racing the connection gets lost, while reconnecting you have to start it all over again.
- If you want good parts for your car you have to buy it with real money. Many players will not do it anyway.
You may like: Hopeless 3: Dark Hollow Earth Full Game review
If players take to it, CSR Racing 2 could end up as the rare sequel that improves upon the original in every way. This ride may have taken its sweet old time being delivered, but now that it’s here, don’t be surprised if you have a hard time letting go of the wheel. But most of CSR Racing 2 makes me happy. It’s still one of the most micro transaction-happy games out there, with three different currencies (cash, gold and keys) to purchase with real money and plenty of tempting limited-time packs for sale, but what you get without spending a penny is quite good.